Monday, August 08, 2005

August 6, 1979

Been over a month since camp. Lotsa stuff to catch up on.

Umm, oh yeah, camp! On Thursday we had a big 3 hour cry-in and said goodbye to everyone. I became real good friends with a whole bunch of people that night, friday and Saturday morning. Scott met a girl there who is kind of a fox. He wrote her and got a letter back (He won't even let me read it! OOOOeeee!

Not much happened in July. Grandma and Grandpa are gonna move up to Washougal pretty soon. Neat, huh?

Oh, yeah, there was a bear up around Whitebranch Falls at camp. I didnt see him, but I found fresh tracks. I guess a lot of kids did.

Well, last Sunday, Scott got baptized at church. That was really great, I thought.

Lat Friday, I went and saw The Muppet Movie. It was really great and I'm gonna go see it this friday with the Washougal youth group. It was excellent.

Well, I can't wait till Sunday Because we're going back to Holladay Park Church. I cant wait to see everyone.

Grandma and Grandpa Marston are gonna be here tomorrow. I havent seen them since '76. Oh, well, that's all for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home