Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Yes, I am a moron, wanna make something of it?

Yes, I know, Lost is on tonight, not last night. The whole week's been like that, stupid full moon. Between the bathtub clogging up and the zombie people wandering at me at 6:30 in the morning in the Acme parking lot muttering "It doesnt open until 7" and then when it did open and I went to buy Drano to clean out the tub and turns out That Was The Day They Switched to the new Acme computer system (visions of Wile E. Coyote dancing in my addled brain) so it took ten minutes to buy one item while the poor befuddled clerk tried to figure out what buttons to push and the sad looking guy ahead of me just need to buy some damn Ibuprofen and coffee and he looked like he needed it then I finally got home with the Drano and the tub had already drained on its own.

Made some cosmetic changes to the blog, dumped some links I never use...any complaints see the headmistress, she's the one in the leather boots with the whip.

SO, for tonight, I'll watch Lost, then go to bed. Happy? Everyone? Good. More tomorrow. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home