Saturday, November 12, 2005

Mole History: November 12, 1978

Sorry I havent written the last few months but I lost the book. Well, let's see, oh, yeah. Brian, Allan, Scott, Steve Scroggins, some other people I havent decided on are gonna make a movie. I write, direct, co-produce, cast, film, and exec. produce "The Micronauts". Brian will play Arcturus Rann, Allan will (probably) play Bug. Scott will play Biotron, and Steve will play Microtron. I will play a guy named Argon who gets killed in the first scene. There are 19 parts to be filled. I'll keep you informed. Hey, in my last entry I talked about Battlestar: Galactica! It is a DOOOZZYY! I LUUUVV IT! Well, Wednesday, a new movie I wanna see premiers. It's Ralph Bakshi's animated version of J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings! I started a new scrapbook for it!! (I finished my Star Wars.) Well, see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home