Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Post No Bills

Just a quick note to those of you who might be here (and I specifically do not mean the guy who keeps asking me in the comments section if he's "good to be a webmaster" nd asks me to check out his website), that as the Mole ascends to the surface to join 37 Million of my American brethren and sistren (and Greta Van Sustren - sorry) in travelling this Holiday weekend, please accept my heartfelt wish for a most happy Thanksgiving and hopes that your family situation is at least tolerable for a few hours of Turkey and Football (or whatever) on Thursday and that your travel is safe and that nobody beats you up at the after-Thanksgiving sales. I will be in the air much of today and then trying to find a temporary molehole in the midwest. Until I return, take care, and peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Post No Bills blog mr :) i have a site to on Sean and paul and mp3 and download maybe we could exchange links TAKE CARE Blogger

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home