Thursday, January 05, 2006

Monkey to Man















People say we monkey around.
Doing Mickey's Monkey, children.
I wish the ape a lot of success.
I was a monkey, stealing honey from a swarm of bees.
Ever since the nightly news show that the monkey man was on.
Watch the monkey get hurt.
There was a woman in the jungle and a monkey on a tree.
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
I aint no monkey but I know what I like.

A friend gave me this picture. This is a Japanese Macaque. When I come back, I will come back if at all possible as one of these guys, who spend a great deal of the winter lounging about in natural hot springs to stay warm, as our little buddy above is doing. Plus, I get to be a monkey! Double plus, I'll be better looking! What a deal. (Thanks, Friend!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home