Sunday, June 25, 2006

Strap on the ol' mail bag!

The Mole was pleased today to see the following in the mailbag -

Hi,

I don't normally leave comments on blogs but was surfing for commment on Pink Floyd "The Final Cut" and I don't think I've come across such an astute and resonating assesment.

Duncan Hart

Well, them sure are kind words Mr. Hart, and my immediate reaction was - what the hell is he talking about? Surely he must be mistaking me for another blog....but I searched back and yes, there it was, my thoughts on The Final Cut. Well, D, I'm glad you liked them, and I hope you'll check back again for further music notes among various and sundry other things.

And if you're interested, here's a link to the post....
http://motherbox.blogspot.com/2005/11/post-100-if-im-in-ill-tell-you-whats.html

The Mole has a busy weekend and will get back on the horse Monday. Best you and yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home